Thursday, May 22, 2008

Colorcode...where's your love...Sista Black

what dramatize my former class act...rages at...your smiling face...your sending grace...your comfort zone..where i undress.. my camisole..let go..looses up...get comfortable...i lie in silence and wait for da call...2 let you take my soul ...while lace and luxury gathers around my full body.... what jacks..lifts me up and turns my torso around...bites...licks...rubs...like 2 layers of cake..eatable 2 munch...da dessert no man/woman can resist...yours..da vision of panther love.. drive da motor to erupt...the sound gets louder..the rhythm grows..releases power...melts da soul's purpose...cum together...love...combine interlocks...relief weakspots..know...that it's eternal...where i see us saying...this time i'm home forever...no question's ask...i'm the stud..your my stem...with floral incased among my whim..the mandela..his long journey 2 johannisburg...his bride...winnie..stood by his side..this is a vintage of pride...years of everlasting black love...a need for da message..visualize the motion...rise where there is compromise...serve those years lonesome...when jailcells held u captive from your "Queens" holding stability...being a slave...hangin...in there...even after attempts 2 b oppressed..from love of indentity...snake in da grass antiblack..but injects formula semonlack..baby's black bottom...the taste..you adquired..without permission...where stiil..i am 4 my flesh..mandingo..save me..i wait....my brothas...even after da..they climb..forcing themselves after learning da enterprize...suprised size..da color..white...emerged emalcumated..a household..blackman's name... colorcode....u still wanna be...da plantation...da main course 2 munch on...now ....da prize becomes yours...while our eyes...still look on....what goes around..repeats cycle..what GOD warned us about...wake up weakness...u know who ur...claim your heritage back...WHAT DOES IT TAKE..2 BECOME HIS SISTA....BLACKBONE.....Create

No comments: