Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I still wish I had sumpen' like you (first draft)

I try to stay eazy breezy like my san francisco sunset some like it hot some like it wet I like it with just a little bit of both I aint seen you since... I don't know when and I still miss you the most even though sometimes I cross your mind and you email me some hope here is a rope hang in there that's what you say with no words just actions and when you do speak it's like damn... confuscious mixed with a side of Huey P. splashed with a dash Miss Badu I'm doin' good now Atlantasmooth... how them southlands doin' you?

1 comment:

Create said...

if this is your feeling..or opinion
i'm trying to to figure out ..what it means..you spoke on another..from atlanta..had fun with her sibling...but your sending this 2 me...is there a message in this ..that i should comprehen..Lannie..be eazy your a good friend from a distance..wanna keep you that way...peace..rest sweetiheart..your mind has 2 energize for those test..sheila