Monday, May 5, 2008

Ndada

you've came at a time when...i was burying old wounds ..sinkin....but looking 2b rescued...need anger management....when my weary bones wore..what made me fragile...a gentle person.. but left...aches...pain...following...what.... gave me thoughts 2 understand rejection...a common word...releases selfishness...turning it's head away...where i don't matter...i find this 2b..the hardest of enemies...to strike me down..play with my psyche..friend...how can i put it in2 words... how i feel at this moment...me...da name you gave me...WOW...that's deep..da title's so sweet...me...how it's linger's...da sound brings barriers of close body language...remain gold...as it's symbol...u know what i'm talking about...where did it go...it vanished...last i looked...just when life makes it wat to kindness...puff...gone from sight...now....i'm not complete...u mefeelme...my brotha...but what works for this sistah..u gave me substance..2 hold on 2 forever. i thank you so much...from da bottom of my heart...i can't thank you enough soldier...i am Create..your friend til eternity..shines in my life...becomes dark...opens skies...see God...where i'll meet you again..because...your heaven already 2 me..your spirit came when i needed love. peace...i loveya...your partner...>SheilaT Jordan< Create's Poementry

No comments: