Friday, May 2, 2008

Workstudy..thoughts

i'm da watchdog... somehow it's a cook....that gets burnt out...she gets her time out...serves sociiety's crowd...knows what going on...let her peeps..shows what's straight 2 da point. secrets float..when see thinks...it's not right 2 play absent..when your the topic 2 discuss. i've been feeling so funny...going in2 work..but my biblical aspects..keeps me quiet...but for this..i become da enemy...had 2 change who i am...my close association...is real people ..who once was in2 me...has suddenly..become..what they don't comment on... secrets..you see; what happen was i'm da new face around this job...what it is...i'm da only female cook...get yelled out alot from management...been written up...coz of my mouth...if you have nothing to say...your a good person...do your job on time and correctly...but in da pass months...i've lost 3 neighbors...my family is having it hard...my oldest Son is not satified with the stablization apt..he is in...the rent has gone up 2 $1503..from 1300 in a yr..he's in Brooklyn downtown 2 b exact...living around a lot of entertainers...art and entertaiment professionals...brooklyn has been getting a lot of play lately...because of buying out buildings from profiable prospects..their already bought land from the railways of NYC..built a new stadium in brooklyn for da yankees..mets games...now it's getting people from higherups ..in da industry buying properties...eliminating the less fortunate..so ...Russell is currently lookin for another apt..near prospect park in brooklyn...it's a high risers there ..old buildings renovated...but the area is cool..i wouldn't mind living there myself...then..theres Corey...my love...my babay..friends of my children...a senseless murder...Jessy..my GIRL..my neighbor..dies front coming infrom shoveling snow off her driveway..where her husband finds their door open..find her on the floor..died from a strike on her head..and had cancer..but was operate on...she was 3 yrs cures..sad..and i was at work.. no one came over to tell my family...her son and daughters thought i knew ...said they was sorry and i brought a plack..with an eulogy...i wrote to the family..they was so greatful...find out from a friend in da market...shock..still can't believe it...and now it's my girlfriend's dad..had a stroke...now he's receiving hospice...i use to take care of hospice patients..that's no joke..you gotta do everything for them..lift...feed...bathe...dress..hard work..but i managed..wasn't eazy..they said.. he's got about 6 months left...loosing friends...i'm having some problems on da job with exceptance...i'm a rightious sistah..wear my wraps..i'm da only woman cook...i get feedbac alot but..i let them know...what wears me ..has nothing to do with your menu..they hate that..but the boss says he needs me..i laugh at that..because ...knowing it's my slave trade to help you..it'sa lot of issues,,but i'm dealing with it..me a woman who at one time..owned her own business...worked for myself...salon...and ran a daycare in our home...until my son's criminal record got outta hand..lost clients...cashflow loses profit...goes down..with my clientee.. now i'm greatful ali keeps me wrtting ...reading ..believing in him..i survive...just thought i mention..it's da way it it 4 now...that's it ...peace..sheila

No comments: