Monday, June 22, 2009

LET IT BE THE BREEZE IN 2 CLIMAX

I'm desperate..the infimite release comes together..relax at peace..the productis Trojan..what stares down my clevage..what increases the size of my bosom..lays beside me..waits for performance..to lubricate what swells.. feeds theprotective orgasm..what rains overflow slowly taps in time with yours..where the sound of doors closed..i become the howl of the night..an animal emerged so furocius..roars..makes a kingdom so alluring..where i'm his woman..devours the body so magnificent..the sweat rolls down..over and around pressure points..knocking as the intersession dialects me like no other lover.. makes me scream with desire..touching those corners in need of pulsation..the power to face me down under..linen and lace..pillow cases..softly consoles my heart2 interlock to take charge of countless minutes..where sunlight rages mornings beaming..playswith my love stages..deeply being cast..the sounds of fury..where the beast of beauty protects the final curtain call 2 bedrooms in black language..keeps da days of wine and roses..what i see when u were my piercely submerged tangle web we weaved. one full blown attraction open curtain to find..whats down and out..whats left in that dark pleasure..the oncore to what matters..the Trojan plays...b the last performance..a love..with jungle hunger the roar in habitat..a kingdom for his QUEEN..MAYA? translation.. (SHEILA) IN EGYPTIAN...the inner PASSION..whats inside 2 lovers> CREATE...Sheila T Jordan

No comments: