Tuesday, August 25, 2009

EffMyPic.com - StumbleUpon

EffMyPic.com - StumbleUpon: "EffMyPic.com freakyross rated 37 hours ago Happy Day of Creation.....23......Holla Tags: photography" U ARE A MESS ..nobody could ever come up with a idea like this but..my Lannie.. thank you babaydoll..ur my badass..that i want one day..ur my friend..i wanna cherish and built mind exstensions together..ur my thoughts ..from a distance..with an urge to kiss..thank u so much..my betta half..my cumberbunt..my drooling lips from eating ur..***..damn..this never happen to me from any man b4.. I love u so much..adore ur style..your got what I dig..gotta be patient..it gonna happen..save the best for last..so help me..I got plenty of gifts ..that spells..love u..but when it's a smile who remembers that shit is worth more bundles..with a price tags..u blew me outta the wood soljah..a The G..STANDS FOR..IN MY BOOK..POETRY,,PERSONAFIDE,,GENT..U MADE ME SO HAPPY..SHOCKED..MORE LIKE IT..now ..do i want u..Always..thank you..Boo..love..Sheila.. your Creation..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much - effmypic is really nice site. Another site like this is Picjoke.com - funny pictures - they make a new effect every day!