Monday, August 10, 2009

Facebook | Sheila Jordan

Facebook | Sheila Jordan: theres hope left for a poet...I have found in this fb ..the groups that incorporate what can become the method to making dreams come true,within the months I have discovered a group called..LOST POETS..It's been a journey to discover..with low interest...this comes 2 me as a shame..Groups organize,take part in...encourages the mind to travel through it's existence..Observing..becomes introduction read..a voice in lyrics...so speak"..for God's sake..as..your "Class in session"..read..your words like notes 2 a manuscript..whats productive..makes room for more..the added touch..meeting it's masterpiece..The mic..what clings..holds on 2..PoetS> lost..SHEILA..Create

1 comment:

Quincy Auburn Allen said...

Create...I finally took the time to find you. LOL. Thanks for the information pointing me in the right direction. Just alittle slow getting there. But now that I found your blog - excellent by the way - you'll be hearing from me more often. Keep the posts keepin'!!!