Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Meaning of Roses/ VIRGO''23..Create

The Meaning of Roses: "Combinations of roses can also show different feelings and emotions. Red and White - Unity Red and Yellow - Jovial happiness Pink and White - Forever love Orange and Yellow - Passionate thoughts Pale colors - Sociability and friendship"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Though I walk millions of miles..search the world over..with a smile..been held,
caressed through the lonely hours..carried a torch for so many fathers..mothers..
grand..with no support or baring in times of complex agony..where the tears carried
me on my trial..wearing buckets..pails with arms full of tears..unhappiness..what
appeared to be my lifeform of pain and passing me by..when all was lost..and I die,
unworthy of forgiveness..love..common curtiousy.. shaking hands..a tender kiss..a
warm hug and embrace..THOUGH, I smile through out my unbelievable pain..the
gift of giving flowers..what graced my table..what pronounced u man and wife..after
a wedding ceremony..given..from being single and in love..mating the concept holding
on to forever, while the raindrops runs it's pendals down your cheeks..getting caught
in a shower of passion..attempts to steal that moment..when your heart gaveway 2..the
open arms of a bouquet in bloom..where I became Rose..found when a face worn with
no existence..life made sense...once and 4 all..I am color..a spectrum of God'...Creation..
Earth's child..VIRGO..23

No comments: