Saturday, September 12, 2009

THE DOMINARING MISFIT

I am the mystic cruise..the float aboard the waters to transport your blues.. where the evening breeze becomes the seas and comforts the blinding eyes of mischief..so I flow...frolicking at time warp speed..but letting them know on shore..I am not love being handled..what clings to it's accessories 2 accompany me..the inner emotion...2 self pity..overrating the concepts of ALCOHOL.. while love performs a tangling morsel..OF TASTE..where the shores ports as it's habit..
forming where I dock..on dry land..like one's interlude..a way to slip in 2 darkness .. intoxicated..calling me..what quits..find a weave of destruction..missing the man who now proceeds to dive..ending the affair of the heart's choking ..pretends I was a THROUGH 2 imagine..restored..I let a vision on the high seas escape.. left a dream overboard..a farewell speech..Goodbye..A prelude of whats 2 becomes..love formosa..
where
I lay..waiting.. a cocktail..left to pore..sober sensitive..incoherent..but..cured..the
recovery...12.ste3ps saved... CREATE...SHEILA T JORDAN SO I RISE 2 THE SURFACE.. CLEAN MY SOUL..WHERE ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO.. UNDER CONTROL..QUOTE..THE DRINK..DEDICATED 2 POETRY FRIEND..(DAVID CARTIER) Tags: alcohol, drinking, recovery, survival 0

No comments: