Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Love poem : You took my heart with you

Love poem :
You took my heart with you: by Mads Avnboeg ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You took my heart with you I found a stone and put in its place Now I don't feel anything In my veins runs sand And my mind is an empty void I don't feel the warm summer winds Nor the cold chills from the far hills I am just an empty shell With veins full of sand and a heart of stone I have walked the Earth to find you ever since To beg you to give me my beating heart back So that ones again can beat for you and me But you took my heart And now it just beats for you"

1 comment:

forlife2live said...

Hi there, I had 2 have a piece of U, thanks for posting my little poem ;-) I feel honoured.
Best regards Mads Chrisitansen-Avnboeg.