Sunday, November 29, 2009

0rijinal0ne - 0rijinal 0ne - BlackPlanet.com

"The last time I was in love the feeling was strong I had the perfect girl but the timing was wrong A coal won't turn to diamond if the pressure ain't on So I put the pressure on her now my girl is gone I gave her more then a man with money & land I had a ten year plan in which to expand But she cashed in her stocks for money in hand It was like trying to plant a rose in the middle of sand Regardless of the fact that I invested in that I gave her every thing she earned with the interest intact Chapter 11 love took the shirt off my back Like a long distance runner who ran out of track Like a block of dry ice firm in your grasp It burns the flesh off like forgetting the past Even roll up my pennies piggy bank gets smashed Open up a trust fund and then I would ask Her for a joint account in a bank of glass So she could see what we had and what we could amass"
song 4 this day...NOV 29th..
happy anniversary
my friend..
starts our blogging 2 yrs ago today
Heartbreak Hotel
By
Michael Jackson

No comments: