Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Walking Alone

Walking alone,
I’m not distracted by triviality. Walking alone,
I think about my life’s reality. Walking alone,
I watch my feet steadily lift me along, Step by step,
they carry me to wherever I belong. Walking alone,
my life’s mistakes become clearer in my mind. I come to see it's Truth
I seek and exactly what I find. Walking alone
and reaching upward, like trees along the way; whose limbs form a forested cathedral
where I go to pray. I see living in Truth is very real,
not just a distant dream, and far greater than the more shallow pursuits
of my life’s scheme. Walking amongst the grandeur of
God’s vast and brilliant plan, I come to see the importance of the
evolution of man. Reflecting upon options I’ve faced and
the choices I've made, I gain strength in knowing that on Truth’s side is
where I have stayed. Walking alone,
in wondrous awe of the splendor all around, I see that I’m never alone
and what a friend in God I’ve found!"

No comments: