Tuesday, February 9, 2010

COLD SHOULDER

When u deny
a symbol of me..
it reflects..as priority..
when ur eyes meets mine..
it sends a message of
LOVE in plural
sense..not hanging
on 2 Pain in defense..
when..ur powers
of deep emotion..
wore my life as a
mountain in high peaks
to reach heaven..
WHAT was bestowed
thru my eternal organ..
where I felt cold..
bitter..for days & nights..
my chemistry
bites no bullets or hides
like a weak link
opponent..
who debates me as a
challenge..
I will not
be a tabloid misfit..
on the edge of denial
or regrets..if the shoe
fits..I wear The
EXPERIENCE
my bold commercial read..
WORDS makes up
that person..down
in detail..w/ discretion
the formula of
hatred..
but.. if the mood smears
me as the critic..
another monstrosity
gone wrong..
u heard it all before
type theory..
I still hold my head
up high..
shed what hits below '
the belt of
midnight madness..
acquired by poor taste..
while Chronicles
defend there
own title..what speaks loud..
where the heart
bares all..
with no shame..
sees a future left in LOVE
SO..as the world
continues to perform
laureates with
humble art flow..
publically openly..straight
2 the point..
raw..where skin action felt..
ur touch..
feeling me folding..like
a 4page
script..left undone
who divorced it's
longevity
ends the soul
of mating..where God's
plan was final..
where fury
held me..a soul mating
time in a bottle..shatters..
breaks..the bond of rib..
where I dismember..come apart..
closed doors.. 4 years..
where storms
spoke...
the spinal core is now..
a legend of dispair..
.the sound
of a poet's nightmare..
what greets her enemy..
The wrath..
trying to define me..
a misprint..overlooked pages..
only this time..
I get a chance to be..
the answer 2..
what's going on inside
my head..
if u will...I come direct ..
a WOMAN..
who is tired of being a
misprint..
in quotation..
ONLY..
how u see me..
I don't come in poor
taste I am ur title...
take all of me or nothing
at all..what never
really spoken
LOVE..seriously...
ETERNALLY
urs..WORDS I BECOME
the Identity
a script..The End..U left
New..thanks YOU
GLAD
mines still has
Love..4..lol
ya know who it is
WHAT AM I 2 u
fill in the Blanks..
YEAH
SMILE..U got it..
I'M still LOVE
A tabloid ..fit 2b
READ
all wrong..arrogance
of review..being
accused..
falsely mistaken..
leaves
a broken heart..HURTING..
get it write!!!
by Create..
Sheila T Jordan

No comments: