Thursday, February 25, 2010

THE TRUTH B TOLD

QUOTE: "a fool in love..shall wear its beating..pretends..hides
the truth..no big thang..but a wrench thrown in the works..hurts.. gets busted...without a clue..deaf..dumb..blind..stubborn..
BUT NOT> STUPID
Create
c(*(*)?
sooooooo...u can look
in the mirror
see whatever u
wanna
but..the truth
be the light where
ur hit below
what traumatized belts
of decency
where u hold on 2
the bare necessities..
WHAT!!!
signifies a love u deserve
kicking it
when the beat kills..
mourns..it too late the
eyes
have it but refuses
2 address
tendencies..scars in me
battle uncivilized..
so havoc
still lives..u can look
don't see..
but WORDS attacks..
becomes the
NOOSE
a slave MANTALITY..
in it's own skin..
excepts
BULLSHIT..WTF..
what controls
can't b put in control.
ONLY by
self afflection..
harms my inner soul..
crazzzzzzzee...
not me..
where's the love..
I'm asked!!
HELL..IF I KNOW...
tired of being whipped
Create

No comments: