Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Choking On Laughter by ~HeartbeatStatic on deviantART

"I'm watching it all I'm watching it all fade Into the depth It's never coming back I'm catching it all I'm catching it all carefully In cold hands It's never coming back I'm crying it all I'm crying it all out Away from dreams It's never coming back I'm breathing it all I'm breathing it all in Into heavy lungs It's never coming back And I'm Watching Catching Crying Breathing And I'm choking On the laughter Breaking down the silence I stole the sledge hammers I tore down that wall I'm going to rebuild it I'm making a new home A place where I can be happy For once in my life I'm counting the stairs up Not adding my thirteenth I'm going to die here In a peaceful mind I'm choking on my laughter And I'm tearing down my walls."

No comments: