Friday, April 16, 2010

CRY TEAR READS THEE E MOTIVES

STOP!!.. now..let me think.. u say I'M thee 1.. fed w/ a spoon full of sweets
where jolly .. happy pretends 2 live outside a dream... 2 wear a Valium
of Darvon's or Quinines.. the eazy way out..a stone counter .. filled with
a latitude to fly like an eagle.. trippin trippin..trippin..2 the seas.. where my spirit carries me... no further than life can bury me.. it's experiment
so u say..I will be.. another one 2 conjure up..life's principles. striving 2 pretend..I am ur cry tears.. reads thee e motives 4.. excepting any cure
to laughter..ignored... pounding my insecurities.. finding myself wearing
motives 2 what matters through.. a criteria e motion..loves final hour..
serving you as...the remedy 2 death.. a liquid I call ..DRAUGHT...the
other drug..sufficating..when LIFE care less 4... THE AMOUNTS..when
knowingly..you don't know how 2 give back.. in love...so u die..kill the dream
4 all included..a selfish way 2 read what cry tears reads the motive 4..living...
THOUGHT I MENTION..CREATE. Sheila T Jordan

No comments: