Friday, April 23, 2010

once I was a
woman of chance what grieved in times of romance to honor & obey the laws of matrimony to cherish..love and hope for eternity.. where ur strong manly ways kept us coming back & forth for 11 years and counting..with mocha smiles and ripple biceps.. mmm a body that had no scars..or battles in tattooed.. he never believed in it.. you are the study where criminology became ur major where penal codes & mister minors spelled first offender but lived on a predicate..back & forth the man with a twisted..lock remains..a cell block wearing a number over & over again like no home raise u..a christian baptized down in the water..what wanted a man of the cloth..the birth of JESUS..calls u child of GOD where eyes looked on..beaming..happy made me his girl..took care of my needs shared emotional upbringing hard times.. difficult 2believe he was the best chemical reaction..I had ever known as ..wifey whatever He had ..I got..whatever I needed there was no hesitation..he gave all of himself back & forth..in and out...got 2 be a pain in my heart a soul without..meaning..a love gone from sight.. saying Relationships are not what I am feeling..so if the truth be said matrimony was just a ceremony.. wearing no ending..where I still lay my head..crying.. for U..Christopher..aka my BOO...Create..Sheila T Jordan

No comments: