Friday, August 27, 2010

My son.message to me..

My Doc..Cool..Mr Carlos Melendez
I love this guy
"This is a great opportunity for you to
take control of your health and your life. I have done some research on
Emphysema since your diagnosis,
and yes, this is going to be a challenge.
But you have always met
challenges with an
inner strength that one could envy. And while I believe it is easy to
give in to depression
(or what I like to call the 'woe is me's'),
that will only deter your
from the ongoing treatment that is
necessary to keep
the progress of this disease at bay. This is a challenge.
Emphysema can be managed.
And you are going to have good
days and not so good days.
We know this. But thankfully,
things can
be done to reduce the
number of not so good days. At your earliest, please let me
know if you are in need of
a humidifier,
DEhumidifer, air purfier....
whatever it is. I've not received a
firm response regarding that need. I love you, you know that....
and will do what I can,
within my means,
to assist you as this next
chapter of your life begins. - Russell"

No comments: