Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TODAY
I RECIEVED THIS LETTER IN MY EMAIL..
THE FOLLOWING
SPEAKS FOR ITSELF..I TELL YA
THESE KIDS DON'T REALIZEWHERE THERE
MAIL IS GOING..IN THE PAST WEEKS I HAVE HAD
MEMBERS OF MY GMAIL
RECIEVE ON GOING ADS ABOUT PILLS
THAT KEEPS PRODUCTION
SEXUALLY FLOWING FOR THE OLDER
GENERATION..I HAVE WARNED SEVERAL
OF MY FRIENDS ON GMAIL
BCAREFUL..ON UR WEBS,..THERE BEING
CONVISCATED..SENDING FALSE PHOTOS AS WELL
SHE WAS TOLD OF HER LOOKING FOR THE SAME
AS HERSELF..LOL
I HAD TO LET HER KNOW..NOW I WANT
U TO KNOW...
READ..LOL..SHE LIKE MY LOOKS..
LOLOLOLOL..
"judy peterson to judycare5 show details 1:22 PM (3 hours ago) Hello sweetie My name is judy, i am 25yrs old, i'm a free minded, open hearted girl, i like to take life as easy as i could, i'm one of the few that still belives in friendship,love, trust and signs, am very much single and ready to mingle. was browsing through the internet and came across your contact at (silverinnings.blogspot.com) belive me i like what i see and i am attracted to you, it will be my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you don't mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted, feel free to email me, i will appreciate it if you can send me some pics to my private email address, i look forward to hear from you soon. Take care."
UHHH
WHAT THE HELL IS A SILVER INNINGS
STEALING UR GMAIL
BECAREFUL..DON'T KNOW WHAT
THE HELL SHE'S TALKING ABOUT
CHECK THIS WEBITE OUT

No comments: