Saturday, November 13, 2010

.My theory of Being Born..the GIFTs (in my Words)

Sheila Create T Jordan: "In my heart .. I am the pages set forth to a future..what claims me..the writer's guild.. scriptures of Matthews..the days ..time ..hours ..mins that proceeds morning.. afternoons..ends in darkness..night fall of rest..relaxation..meditation.. what makes up my days.. a written Book...understanding..the read becomes.. the blessings of my Lord and Savior..Jesus...I thank you for every passing min time puts in me..as it's follower..the pages set..the words to present..the life of a document, the verse of a scholar w/ bibie knowledge, strong, capable..active in book sense and the mind. that reads me..'Creativity'..my mother's child.. my father's image upon my flesh..mortality..the birth..amen.. I Like this myself..wow.. getting better all the time..and it's u..I thank
~C r e a t e~

No comments: