Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Facebook | Sheila Create T Jordan

My topic was entering in the life w/ multi color transitions the change in desire..white,latino,indian..abrabics..etc..feeling the effects of..American Patriotism.. what a person feels..comprehens..defies an instrument or..say..think as appose to..chamge..what comes over..attitudes of decision..while becoming a difference...
Sheila T Jordan..
((()))((())(()))(()) "Salaveeeee
/Quote: the rivers are wide..the vast seas with wave effects.. tumbles,leaves it's tide.. breaks..the shores of defect..what covers it's movement..roars..like a sound of fury..meeting it's mass appeal.. look at life standing still... I will never be exciting once the current w/lines,no motion to fullfill,no change, I still remain.. silent in waters..searching to find... L O V E 4ever 2 last..Black like me
The pigment..my final decision..
Peace..Create.."

No comments: