Saturday, December 11, 2010

Why am I a color..
full of lines in
midnight's..black
does one simplify tolerance
wore..out of what's mad inhibited..
what unjustifies rights..the asylum of
the underground tunnels where
my freedom
projects me as a future that still
holds me in bondage..
BUT..
what's technically is freedom..
bodies looking like a turbo galaxy
what finds I am cosmic..hard.
a universal atmosphere..what spans
a globe w/edges to bare..my
hardware stores it's
charcoal; a mainframe from beating
my soul as it's major
organs..a journey..
u had me 2 say, yes sir or madam..
where I take flight
of origins..not so sturdy..strong
built Solid..human.it's circle
of COLOR
inside out of Slave trades..
captured me,a limit 2 brightness
the portals which close me..
a figure of speech..hellhound..the chain
gang..Slavery..ur choice of who I be..
worth the powers arrived..Nubian..
Orders 2 obey..behind mental
burdens & cell blocks of clay ..
the mold..
where I shuffled my own
self anatomies bound and gagged...
The Last Black on EARTH
W/ NO WAY 2 Escape..What's been
Centuries old, Owners running
names..a darkness..a reflection feeling
out of salvation..
ships me..like metal of steel I wear
as the present..Ur own
worst enemy..a race in time..nobody
wanted 2 become a likeness of
what's a replica..looks Back..
as Truth..new & transformed ..your
Soul survivor..Light before darkness,
can't change..Brothery Love..
a Color Of
Hellhound Slavery..reversed..
energy..where we come NATURAL..
Real ..Mentally rearranged..talented
orbits w/ no chains
hung.. b tied ..a PRISONER..
bullgarity ..
ur LEADER..a future..Black in
Colors..where there was NO signs
that can't b..his Covered up..
hatred in denial of ..
RACISM..
cause by a malfunction..
does not..
COMPUTE..
Create..Sheila T Jordan

No comments: