Sunday, December 5, 2010

Facebook | The Authors Area (Let's Connect)

"My sleep makes phone calls..w/ anger of tainted love biting as fuse. .breaking my muse,mistaking me as it's demon ...lot..a more common master, what controls the studios..where I preside..where I smile..where I lie, curious as a germ linked inside my brain..a substance cursed by media's group of chemistry, the element of pursuit...calling me the antidote..with characters..I write.. read, promote..the stage is my name..the lines that i say... where i be..soft as a body's fleshold in memory. kept I become..the meadows where I ran through..laid in fields of amber Rose quiver as the sequence of...an actor, the screenplay..The script I've become..a Play.. as everyone's circuit connects..an 2 introduction..the Life of... HOLLYWOOD..a performance no one can find.. me..while lost..trying 2 b myself...Create

No comments: