Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2 U AND YOUR FAM

Here's a lil something
I left on Shang's Page at FB..Now I am sharing it w/ ya Blogger..this
is how I feel about my friends at Christmas..to all the Artist
and Entertainers..:0..HO-HO-HO..Merry..HAPPY.. from...
C R E A T E
showmanship; hopes
for the smell. what lingers in sweat, heat of love.. the times we spend.. as friendship.. the Joy u bring among ur fb cliks, what claps..breaks down in laughter..stays on point..through every line.. Bounty hunter, strong wonder in jeans & sweat tops, baseball chaps..not tryna2 yell at ya.. or grab a hold of ur thundar.. Brotha Shang..Just wanna say.. I am the continuation.. among the many..2 appear..that neva stops Keep on pushing..My laughter.. smiling..Ur Partner.,neighbor.. Nyc poetry Lyric..Create..Sheila HaPpY hOlIdAyS 2 you..Muah!!!!"

No comments: