Sunday, December 19, 2010

MOOZ-lum Theatrical Trailer

Salaam
what carries me..the
weapon of our people
what lures the enemies in Nations of
defeat..quakes at the sound of Worship
cries with no understanding our laws of Islam
what am I to you..
the raging force of battle..where Love
holds our discipline, respect as
the Qua 'ran fights it's way through
a World who knows only
scriptures in Versions of Kings 2 translates
America's untimely rituals..
where I am lies..who come n peace
you say caused...the truth has no
guidance in mortal blessing..worn different
sees no hope for tomorrow
our fate is enriched..The God..Ali.. who prays
at noon..on our knees..like any other
Christan..we come in no harm
to all Life that Worships..but..I am..Ali..
God's way of saying...we all are
who seek Heaven..remain the Word of our FATHER..
ALI..JAH,LORD..in a Land
No One Understands His Penalties Toward MAN..
rest upon..Days l wear ..u find ..E V I L..
SALAAM MILLIKAN..#^(MUSLIM
'A R A B I C"

No comments: