Saturday, December 18, 2010

Read Note - BlackPlanet.com

Read Note -
I had to share this w/ my BLOGGERS I just wanna let everyone know .the Cons of life are still working inside what's not known to a Face..WOrth HAving..they write...
LOVED THIS.. Category: Community To: cws812je Subject: hey u Wow I am here looking at your profile... Ussshhh God when I saw your profile, I must say I was really captivated and absorbed, My heart stumbled for you , My eyes are on you I have never seen a woman That look so captivating, enchanting, charming, gorgeous, sweet in my life before .You are the most sweetest woman I have ever seen in my life, I am looking for a partner in life and I want someone That will be there for each other both in bad and in good times, I think you are the woman I really need, desire my life, its good to have feelings for someone like you because I know you must be open minded, honesty, caring,l oving, I really pray now that you will be the one for me, I will never look at any other woman eyes again in my life I will take you as My Queen and My soul mate forever I want you to know I really need a woman and looking at your eyes.. makes my heart skip a bit and My soul is dieing of your love, I would like to know you better, You Can you e-mail me to collins_smith22@yahoo.com cause i do not come here much, I pray you get back to me, I Can?t wait to know a Queen like you. I am here waiting to hear from you. Bye for now boo Collins."

No comments: