Thursday, December 23, 2010

THIS IS for YOU...L I F E/ a choice

~A POEM~
YOU..
read me, non Violent..a plastic tube
manufactured..hospitals, pharmaceutical
plants..the opportunity to get close..make
me ur friend..curiosity becomes..hooked a
crook gambles w/ inner self penalties..where
flesh wounds me, shots fired..I become falling
on hard times, a victim, the ambulance
arrives on critical, silence, I hear a voice..say..
The Truth & the light, days are numbered..life
is me..ur recovery, get on ur knees,Quick..
while pain urges habits still n need,I 'm
diagnosed..Aids affiliate,HIV..belly eats what's
burning inside, becomes a lifetime of Broken
dreams on a Christmas night, thoughts of
suicide ur a million Dollar habit, stressed n
I.O.U's..hustled the dealer..ur a needle in the
Hay,stacking, pushin Blow, main lining,
hard balling, his profit, doin ur thang..JOHN DOE.
does this ring a bell, other than a need 4
speed, becomes a body in the morgue..
a chronic feed w/Jeans sagging off his rear,
mixed Outlook..confused..I should have listened to
that Meek Voice that spoke..lost n
space bwt heaven & hell,2Dozes of prevention..
the Cure was Me..JESUS spoke..I answered..
Pleaseee..Lord.HAVE mercy On Me.
stop playin w/ God's
C R E A T I O N
Create..Sheila T Jordan

No comments: