Friday, December 24, 2010

Writers Guild's Photos - Wall Photos

"Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • •。★Christmas★ 。* 。 ° 。 ° ˛˚ _Π_____*。*˚
˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ 田田 |門| ˚ To my Friends and Family, From my house to yours
We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪"
Joy..I bring
you holiday Cheer..
When all else wears a frown
and tears gives way of
feeling down..
where the memories
linger in sound ..words spoken
MOM..I miss you ..
God knows Our days are
shedding..I wither in silence
But Rudolph is wearing a
smile..Santa still makes me feel
it is a Lifetime of happiness
where ur spirit never
left this Home
So..I say in the name of JESUS..
ALI..JEHOVAH RAH..
GOD the father Almighty..
our LOSS is Gain through
understanding
The days Of living 2 worship
THE BIRTH of
the NATIVITY..Baby Jesus
was Born..the gift of Mary & Abraham..
where the three wise men..sheep
camels..all congregate..in his glory..
blessed in the name Jesus..
Peace and Good will
towards men...amen

No comments: