Tuesday, January 11, 2011

An angel speaks..the voice of Dale Anderson

an Angel speaks:the voice of
DALE ANDERSON
Silence, listen: I be your past, what gave you
my heart, when love spoke..father, a
man who aimed at spreading arms
love opened wide..the joy of being Dad
my eyes saw years of affection..
what disciplined..nurtured..raised a village
beyond measure..held us together..what
became a struggle..remain hard times..
falling on ..I was ur ace in the hold..a strong
determined adventure..though I faced the
fire, remain ur hook, line and sinker..
what pulled me out, saved what left..
a voice w/ no tomorrow..A light that shines
upon my soul..where God emerged with
all his power n might ..spoke..Pain wears u
no longer..where ur flesh takes flight..I come
my son to take you home..I see my shadow
no more..I was lifted..in Jesus Name..
where life suddenly drifts in space, love was
leading me to heaven's door..I saw white
doves..worling all around, the gates started
to open..and there He stands..I smiled found
salvation..walked right in...turned and said
I am ur child..Goodbye everyone..I am at rest..
in peaceful gratitude..I thank you All my Family
don't cry or shed any tears..Mom..
..my children
My wife..DALENEYA..I was urs on earth..
now..I belong to GOD..have mercy on me..
wish me the best..because..the worst is over..be happy
I love you all...It's time I go..farewell, World..
meet you at the pearly G A T E S
L I F E everlasting..amen
Create..Sheila T Jordan

No comments: