Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Poem~by Create....Sheila T Jordan...

"Sheila Create T Jordan
says:
Lamont..I am proud of u..
xoxoxoxo Legends of da Storm.. A Poem by Create..2/19/2011..(c) Toes..the shoes that fit..wear reality sets in, weight carries me
it's walk, well intended..enters, a man/woman who has a Dream 2 fulfilled.. needs 2b encouraged, convinced..it will b alright..I'm no mistake 2 you, myself or any 1lookin down,,the last draw, attacks, threatens... the legacy, I begin n me..what proceeds honor, respects a name we acknowledge, looks n the mirror, becomes the makings inherited..it's Artforms, entertains..lessoned me.. b it's performer..Black..SIGNED... self awareness..The Craft.. born Identity...familar 2 yours.. RECOGNIZE!!..this is a blessing n disguise..release. let it Go.. what ya know already..The storms is
over..hide no more..A star is BORN.. from a crime taught.. from a lyric 2 a lover and a Diamond..spreads his Love 4..the affliction..where Enuff said..I am tired..we go the distance , remain.. untrue..where You make the difference. work n OUR favor..thank you 4 Listening!! My 'thoughts in motion.."
A BLACK HISTORY MOMENT
I AM THE DREAM

No comments: