Friday, April 8, 2011

G I R L F R I E N D S4 Ever..Dodie..Loveya !!!!

Replace your weaknesses with positives,let
yesterday become a memory and tomorrow a promise.
Life is way to short to hang on to negativity
. Surround yourself with people who are moving
in that positive directions ..♥ ♥ I Like..
this is my Girlfriend for
this is long gevity n friendship..neighborhood..hangout buddy and a n aunt of a well known HIP-HOP artist..CHEEKS..aka..LOST BOYS,,Jamaica..SOutH SiDE Brothas,..R.I.P.FreakyTAh..
I grew n friendship w/ the whole family
she lived on the LincolnPark side ..where the boys Did there Videos
around Rockaway Blvd..131ST N 119ST..
We are state troopers n love matters &
making it out ..alive..amen..beauty becomes a punching bag for some..n our case..God..JEHOVAH JAH..helped her n
a state of mental incompotence..
a Blessed Woman she Is..And I love her unselfishly
Godfully..a great friend..
I am So proud to be n close tides with..Love ya..GIRL!!!

No comments: