Sunday, April 17, 2011

LittleLannie Ross

I'm LittleLannie Ross
I got my mama's smile
& my daddy's eyebrows Who am I
Mr. Little Lannie Ross. I got so much style ..
& a little know how I cry loud & crawl soft...
At least for now... Cuzz I'm, Mr.
Little Lannie Ross. I wake up smiling Wit the
sun, at times I smile
when I am sleep Wonderin Will i be the one to
change the world & how will this world
change me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bet ya thought It
wasn't n the cards to be n tuned..
but i capture moments that spelled ..
ur the Man & lil Lannie is
ur change of view..
ur spice n L I F E, love wholesome
as the lifestyles of Mr.Bill Cosby..
the strength of family tides and KODAK
moments,w/ bright smiles
and overalls monogramed
that's my son..and I'm ur Dad..Ross..
I have found n days passed..ur brought minded
style has surprised me the most..
from years of knowing
a great friend & compassion,
love and thoughtfulness..
a grandmaster, a wonderful father..
who takes no prisoners
what steps the boundaries
of being supported..
a job well done.
.poet..ur Son will b Proud
..as I am..
God Bless you all..TAKE CARE..
be BLESSED..Create...Sheila T Jordan..

No comments: