Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Rank for this weekend

This is amazing..my Rank has carried me through a number of casualties..but n the event of being so blunt and speaking out myself ..I have accomplishments.. I am very thankful and i love the eyes who take the time Bloggers.. what I have to adquire all who believe..there are things we go through and cherish the moments n it..I have givin all of what I do see and write as my Gifts coming from God..whom without ..i am nothing but a space n time feeding off the Earth what isn't promised or ask..just my birth writes, my scriptures..the guidance,what lends a hand..to store and process..the meaning of living one day at time.breathing,learning .knowing how to achieve the mindset to produce it's language,,where ..speech processes me...It's roots planted..it's soil granted and the love what lives inside my heritage..BLACK. Christ being..the invincible WOMAN..changing..with the world that opens up and reads..what i am about.. what I believe..I am the Book of monopoly..a maze.. meeting w/ all, everything beautiful..Blessed By G O D..I thank you so much..EYES on the prize, People in it..I thank You for Listening..C R E A T E....Sheila T Jordan..

No comments: