Saturday, July 2, 2011

Words I write n me fr/ MOTHER..the Birth of 100..Celebration/..by Create..

MY CHILDREN
FROM THE VOICE OF MOM...
I left behind..a fountain of Youth
the Strength enough
to carry another generation
wears it's countless ordained...
my arrival as his gifts..saved
n the Spirit of Jesus..
who worships..
Our Father..WhO Art n Heaven..
a light that gave ur mother
the happines, Joy and Compassion..
what breeds n everlasting..
ansemble..creates what
I held as..amounts fulfilled..
raised fr/ many verses kept n life..
as the faithful souls..
what speaks..the LOVE of
Beauty and articulate stature..
climbing to the top..
meeting hours spent rearing ..
the comfort .. life as ur
Mom..
to Hold u dear..where the heart
grows fonder..kisses worn as
liquid wears bathwater..
I taste ur sweet curbs and whay..
like honeysuckle as 2 Caramel candy..
my favorite
what smells of morninglory..
a bouquet claims
the aroma 2 last this day.. forever..
where smiles i laid upon you..
the birth Within me..the Powers
given through raising a Village w/ much
Approval..soul incentive..I baptized
a future..to always trust and believe
n Jesus Christ..where I live..
an Angel n flight..
where the skies are open wide & Heaven
looks down..I am so Proud..
What God Has made..
the body & blood of Seedfaith and
Knowledge..
what held me as it's direction..
counsel warmth love & affection..
Prayed as ur BOOK..the BIBLE
Hail Mary..Full of Grace..
n devine scriptures..faced..
where All and everything feeds the roots.
building a HOUSE...
where the LOVE calls me HOME..
you Still outlive...
it's entirety to Gain..
what I have Left..my history..
you shall repeat the cycle...
wearing...JESUS..Our FATHER..
I lived.. as u shall be..the Examples..
written..to PRAISE and HONOR..
OUR DAILY BREAD..
KEPT..more 2feed what needs to know..I AM the ..
Fiber n u..Holy Obligations..where HEAVEN..
Loves you all..my CHILDREN..
You have made me..the light
of days to come further.
.close and n conclusion..
what Celebrates..being
THANKFUL..happy..B L E S S E D..
to HAVE a
F A M I L Y n life as ..GOD's C R E A T I O N
watching OVER YOU..Still...looking 2 meet again..
..amen...GOD BLESS YOU...
F A M I L Y (((((M O T H E R)))))

No comments: