Wednesday, August 31, 2011

lost in words YOU...N respect TO PEACHES ROBINSON..

for Sheila...
Miss Me" Miss me,
but let me go When I come to the
end of the road And the sun has set for me I want no rites in
a gloom filled room Why cry for a soul set free Miss me a little -
but not too long And not with your
head bowed low Remember the love that
we once shared Miss me - but let me go For this is a journey
that we must all take And each must go alone It's all a part of the Master's plan A step on the road to home When you are lonely,
and sick of heart Go to the friends we know And bury your sorrows in
doing good deeds Miss me - but let me go ~Author Unknown~
11 hours ago...
Sheila Create T Jordan I like originality Michelle.. I was taught off Unknowns... but I am no study.. I am the Writer who takes it's Pen and paper.. Set the movement..Proceed n motion..not halt my sobriety, and fame..unsupervised Silent, But be his Scripture, left upon thee atonement, times allows, where God gave me his class.. help one less fortunate..unknown 2..creativity I'm public awareness..what spoken, words..silent... of Poets..biblical..like.. all the apostles.. kept notes on me..Ib one..called read, baptized..a new breed of Heaven..sense of a Woman..Man's alternative 2.what speaks.. Outta verse..Affimative. Acts personifed..left inconclusive.. final...the end..Composed... the voice..noone wants 2 hear.. unknown 2 itself...Create....me. 10 hours agoMichelle Williams Fisher:)....you are truly gifted with word! Have pleasant dreams 10 hours ago....
Sheila Create T Jordan )...Goodevening..lol..thanks..Michelle..u too..

No comments: