Sunday, February 22, 2009

Though my blood and flesh holds me where u take my heart and left me cold and in seclusion..the heat keeps me warm..wrapped above my Egyptian crown..which labels me the royal nativity..name me Queen..the woman you possess to bow down 2..with false in sigma..i be the stories of ancient rituals and betrayal..where KING TUT learns he is the target of fowl play..where by being the woman's desire..becomes the pharaoh slaves and do whatever pleases him..all turned away..found the pharaoh the curse of his land..where the ancient people displayed a ritual act..do the unthinkable...kill the Pharaoh..place the body in a tomb..where he'll parish and die alive..ain't that something..buried..mummified..alive...i've always been fascinated with archeology..the pyramids and such..the black race with much history is told in archeology..the legends are phenomenal..i identify with prospects and bare with the intrige and adventure..exciting...behold.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HER QUEEN..NEFETITI..A BEAUTY TO B HOLD..HOW I LOVE TO B..FROM the ARTISTRY.. WEARING IT'S EGYPTIAN DAYS..LOVE THE CLOTHING..HOW I LOVE THE SPHINX..THE PYRAMIDS..ALTHOUGH STUDIES HAVE SHOWN..PEOPLE WHO HAVE VISITED THESE TOMBS.. HAVE MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEAR..NEVER TO BE FOUND OR HEARD OF AGAIN..THAT'S SCARY.. I'LL JUST LEARN THE HISTORY AND KEEP THE MEMORIES ALIVE WITHIN MY SOUL.. A DRY CONTINENT..WITH A SECRET..PEACE CREATE

No comments: