Monday, March 23, 2009

PT II...THE LIFT> comes down safely

I am the height...the width of man..i sore 2 a higher planes drifter..i dive from leaving what was so high..i know not ..the time or level or what way i got there..i climbed to the top of my skill...with clinging on2 hooks and connected to rocks...I held..as arms and feet to secure my stability...the wind was strong..the breeze came..causing a collision..where i had no one for support... when all failed me..what did i do...i dived down that mountain...landed on my own 2 feet..like a flight i'm in..while the air suspection spoke...said..i am your fall..the planes of concourse..the wings of man..i lift my arms and procededto pretend..for some reason..i feared nothing..i became the false pretense.. where you lifted my spirits..gave me room to escape..a mountain and it's regions..with length..width..the circumference..the magnitude..to gain a eagle sense..where i'm balanced..free...articulate..drawing me a landscape...painting a conclusion of..a man's world and his life..wearing..the wings of a eagle.. flying above the galaxy..finding what controls..attempts 2 break my landing... to touch the heavens..turns me around..arrives home..safely..where ground denies me...death...the lift..was what a test of faith...while the plane exploded.. in mid-air..true story.. the survivor of flight to Charlotte North Carolina..deep...Create

No comments: