Sunday, March 22, 2009

ThE rIdE oF yO' LiFe

Why do my limbs be aching..like a train that has just ran through captivity.. where the crossings..led me astray..complains of ripping my earth given.. where it took my living..were i bowed to say..your tracks of my tears plays a rollercoaster ride..tearing me apart..where i derailed..tracks of my tears.. laid me down..wrapped me up..stood by and waited..as the roar of the ground shook..the battle cries..the pain beneath what attempts to raddle my brains.. screams help..why do u look down..with no care or concern for life..i count to three..1..2..3..the wait is no longer..the love..we had stays on my mind..sleeps..closes..wears earth..what i've become...lifeless..staring.. where eyes left..looking..down..around your feet..what remains of me..where you stomped on..wearing what's left of me..tracks of my tears..leaves a part of u..you will never get rid of..death..the analogy..a birth no longer in need...where horns blows at midnight...what was i thinking..riding that brooklyn's (A)train 2 Queens Lefferts blvd stop..resting on my baby shoulders..kicking off my shoes..while he massages my feet..damn..what a revelation..got love on my mind..that's scary..i'm alive..u think?..it's all that shuckin & jiving..just rockin and rollin..on you..me..LOVE..What i was..(Feelin)...Create

No comments: