Wednesday, August 5, 2009

THE STAGE IS SET

long behold..I am the stage told..the performance thrilled..the audience filled..the room is still..waits as i make a motion to stand in position..the curtain remains decoration and I become your entertainment..where eyes see a lifeless sound of greeting..who am I..while the voice of people all around smiles with laughter..slowly..I bow..to what gets ready for the a show..without anywords or paragraphs..no song or dance..no music or band to rhapsody melodies of a man in BLACK, a side of no following..who did u expect..the curtain opens.. the people files in..I'm so impatient..what am I waiting for..your the classical bandstand..the stage..a light as it shines on me..One human..the story of loosing script,I stand once more..an act 2 follow..the end of encore.. losing you..SPEECH..a REVIEW..poor..Create..Sheila T Jordan

No comments: