Friday, August 7, 2009

THE SOUL IN ME I WEAR

The soul embarks...what remains in my heart..caresses my bedside.. a buddle of nerves stops..where I soothe my body..smiles with joy.. laughter..craves for your love..inside what's deep..piercing..keeps me still to relax..where my spoken repitore melts and loose all train of thought..a single female wants u badly..wearing..my drink of wine.. prince valiant..my kingdom for his Queen of hearts..a bridge over trouble waters..rises to the top of liquid nature..leaks a sigh of comfort..the soles of my feet..plays tag..ur it...curls..tickles mines.. where we meet..under sheets of lilac and perfumed fragrance..what a scent while the room speaks incoherent..a mind boddles..flows so merciful..unwhines..revitalize the moment of passion leaves one holding on 2 partnership..a song..a symphony..where love unlimited performs the motion in oceans..what drifts the tide..shakes an effect where..Barry White..serenades u in over drive..he moves mountains..storms..performs an erection..a violin sends me to heaven..where..I never wanna loose u my self infliction..2 no end of..what began a simple hello..what talks a good game..where objects meet..my truffle becomes a Chocolate center piece..candy liquor..how can I pretend what wet my undergarments..what plays below the waste line...where water trickles down my flesh..a prize package wrapped..an angel of the night..sweet nectaur..the cure for desire..comes alive..wakes me 2 call for your soul..body..what I give for pleasure of your lips..eyes of darkness..what lifts my spirits.. makes me weak..a tendah touch of mellow magic sparks a reaction 2 what enlightens whats' electric..a raging force 2 find ourselves..happily ever after..a writer..calling for an answer to loveland..always and forever..each moment with u..I imagine the glow of love..pending..loving u..waiting til you.. send for me..Create..S T Jordan

No comments: