Monday, September 21, 2009

BLACK BEYOND REPAIR

Your a fine
birthright of structure..
without known..a sista..your yella body anaylized
..a stranger
from another colony..your a sweet selectable
difference of opinion..
with a lighter shade of nubian a challenge
for the
human race..no one
undertands..my albinism but I am charged a
violation..an
alien with
white skin..though I live as your native sun..your elements of
decision..
your feature attraction your pigment of
caucation..
where blacks
owns no regions of colors wearing a Quarter
century fiction
coalition..the core of my father/ mothers
generic background..what
forces me to
brutally be..an enemy to my own self expression..
the laws of
life,never mention perfection.. only imagine..the
science of
technology..the experiment becoming a primary..
mixtured by interracial
means..ONLY..while life walks the earth..a shade of ecoli..
mercury..
copper..bronze, the coal of this earth.. with it's richness..
heats my soul
black as nothing helps...the rays are my danger..eyes can't come
in contact
..becomes what makes me..no systematic lifeform in my flesh&blood
relations..
I am white, the blackness vanished.. no royal amnesty..no african
american culture..no seed harvest,no plant but in Tanzania..
I'm more
valuable,then life itself..shaved skin, slashed bodyparts, a topic of ritual..
the killings
of albinos..bones 2 sacrifice my life as young as a teen..for use
of dealings in organize crime..murder me..goes unsaid..undone..while
my white/black
civilization u hunt..the bait..your own blood..a debt 2 pay.
being....albinism...GOD..HELP THEM PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Create..Sheila T Jordan..

No comments: