Friday, September 4, 2009

BlackPlanet.com - Read Note

"May our friendship last forever;
May I sail upon your sea. May we go through life together; May there always be a 'we.' May I be your endless sky; May you breathe my gentle air. May you never wonder why Each time you look for me,
I'm there. May we be for each a smile Like the warm, life-giving sun; Yet when we're in pain awhile, May our suffering be one. May we share our special days, The happiness of one for two..
my email add is brown75us@yahoo.com
so just add me up so we can take
it from there...
Reply..
though your heart makes an
announcement
where introduction waves at me..
I know not where
ur intentions may lead..
within each moment..the words
captures a woman...
beyond your years..what
rights have I to accompany such
mystery in dwelling
who is this man ..sends me letters
without any presence of
knowledge.. kindness is definitely
a pleasure
outspoken..creative..a smile..
good re pore..sweet
effervescence..sexy..smooth talking..
makes a girl wanna
take u up on your offer....but..for
every dream..theres
a fantasy..for every look..theres a
beauty u see...but
within a soul..theres a heart that
reads..comfort and
joy..laughter and lust...I am a girl
who can't commit
to enjoy the passion of meeting with...
so as the story
ends ..where u left me..open for
hello..I say it's been
real..nice poem...thank you so much
for your sentiment of interest..Create..//^_*\\

No comments: