Friday, September 4, 2009

Gotta Love Old Men - Freeple.com

Therapy..I'M IN NEED OF A FUNNY...due to my current hospitalization.. MY Doctor Tugamen REQUESTED I WAS IN NEED OF PLENTY OF REST AND RELAXATION... SO ..in the event of sounding so silly..my insides have been trying to take in as much laughter as possible... the feeling is nervousness..the medication is working...but my face is still a lil numb on the right side...truthfully..i cried like a baby when i find out..had all kind of test run..felt like a pin cushion..needles.. blood test..Ekg..heart...Catscam for my head..Clouditine for pressure...worked wonders...had to go to the neurosurgeon after I was released the next day..had to go back to my doctor again..pressure taken again..scared me..i'm not fully recovered yet..but God, thank u for making me take that aspirin before I was rushed to the hospital...my doctor quickly had the nurse sent for a ambulance..I was bad off..I had GOD by my side...so now i am home..writing you and behaving myself.. My family was very supported...my mom was crying..that got to me..at 98..she saw what I never in my wildest imagination have her see me go through something so dangerous..they told me I could have gone through cardiac arrest and laid in a coma.. thank God..theres no brain damage..or clots.. I truly believe in my Lord and savior... he pulled strings for me, now I must keep myself under control at all times and take my medicine every day...THANKS FOR LISTENING..now I make a funny..lolololololol..god bless..Create ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gotta Love Old Men - Freeple.com: "Gotta Love Old Men February 21st, 2007 I was at the mall the other day eating at the food court. I noticed an old man watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange and blue. The old man kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find the old man staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, “What’s the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?” The old man did not bat an eye in his response, “Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.”"

No comments: