Thursday, September 24, 2009

BlackPlanet.com - Read Note

MORE LOVE ..SHOWN ON:
I am grateful unto you for
your prompt
response and I am pleased to meet you,
I will be looking
forward to talk to you online when
time permits us.
Till I hear
from you again,have a nice day
and stay blessed. -Kelly. ------ Original note ------ From: cws812je To: cartwheel69
A POEM Subject: Re: cartwheel69
tried to send you an IM~~ I am
your distance shores...
the
makings of a love you wanna deal
with.. charm.
laughter...
a vibrant..articular
talent..
what I gather is..u ..
the entertaiment..
the smiles.. giggles that I look 4..
yes... u have
become no list..but the top of
everything normal..
beautiful
and real..
what I'm looking for...you made me laugh..
chuckle..
even dropped a tear or 2... this is what
I see ...
when you
become true blue.. a man with potential..
with a
woman like me"
"CREATE"

No comments: