Thursday, September 24, 2009

BlackPlanet.com - Read Note

BlackPlanet.com - Read Note: "From: cartwheel69 To: cws812je Subject: Re: cartwheel69 tried to send you an IM Hello Pretty Sheila, Oh, you're a gorgeous woman, I couldn't resist writing.(LOL) I'm sure you get lots of emails and mine is probably at the bottom
of your list. But I'm gonna tell you a little story, and try to get
my name moved up to the top. One day, after seeing
your profile up here,
I am walking down the beach on
CDA Lake, thinking about you. I almost trip over a
bottle lying in the sand. Wow! What a
beautiful bottle. I start rubbing the sand
off it to get a better look. (I'm very good at
rubbing and massaging) LOL Bam!
Out pops a Genie.
I mean the real thing, turbine hat, pointed
shoes, the
works! Anyway, the Genie,
thanks me for getting him out of the bottle,
and offers
me 3 wishes. I don't even hesitate
when asking for my wishes. 1. You would get
this email 2. You would read
and respond to my email 3. Someday we would
get to meet each other The Genie
couldn't believe his ears ! He said,
'Why didn't you ask for several beautiful women, a long life, and
lots of money?' I replied,
'I have a good life, plenty of
money, and I don't want several women,
I just
wanted
YOU!' Sweetie, do you
see
now what I sacrificed? I gave it all up
for you,
money, women,
everything important
to most men."

No comments: