Monday, September 14, 2009

Facebook | Sheila T Jordan

Facebook Sheila T Jordan: "Although my invisible name occurs within the search, I been givin..an opening the same element as u...looking for friends with the same likes as urself..the laughter displayed..the charm with delicate ..soft persuation and a hello every now and then...true ..I don't have to be your midnight special ..shining my light..but it sure wouldn't hurt..at least..it don't cost ya nothing to know the circle of peeps around ..what aims to meet..smiles.. looks for no celebs..just down home individuals.. with friendships in mind... a woman with writing skills...thats a cook..Poet..which..I think..thats a damn good example of talent without a license to practice being normal... PEACE..Create..c//*_*\\...just being me..something ..I know no other alternative way 2 describe...WHAT SAYS HELLO....SHAKES A HAND... MAKES FRIENDSHIP ALL GOOD...LOVING ME..JUST...Sheila..T Jordan your heart...muah!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: