Sunday, September 13, 2009

Poem

"Jay Ramsay Soul Business It's not a question of you and I now It's what's really between us - I said it's like being in another room Or the same room, with all the lights turned out Or underwater, holding your breath As you float in front of me with your eyes closed It's soul business now, and not what we have known Or can claim from each other, or demand That's over now, and the business I have with you Is no business maybe, either - And what did I say? We are like wrong-footed dancers As soon as I think it's this way, it reverses By way of saying look, you don't know what it is So would you mind just tripping over this puddle… And I get up with my face muddied, humbled, laughing - And look, don't give me neat words on paper Speak it in the moment, breath it, give it away This stuff is for sharing out loud as it comes As the best we can say - cracking it, Silencing the crackling down the line… Until we are on stream with cliff-path and sky And each other, in the rain, or whatever the weather We are one another, and it's the one plunge That finds us together, here, all as friends And lovers, where the wedding we are waiting for is all of us. ~ XXIV"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't dignify what was the first expression
of love or friendship
between what came as a business
with many goals to be admired the mantality of meetin up
with..someone who will complete my muse
to capture strong ambitions and vibrant
outlook for a brain halfway
to the stars ..taking us one step beyond
a man with his Queen..
building what was a
identical 2 you
the makings of you and I
POEMS
THE WIND BENEATH
MY WINGS
where we fly together
the friendship
forever..Create & Wordsongs
TEAMWORK..
Ms Sheila Theresa Jordan

No comments: