Friday, October 16, 2009

Facebook | Lannie Ross: She/vil

She/vil:
"Lannie Ross:
She/vil
Lannie's Notes
~~~~
(Today at 1:57am)
I ain't got
no need for u Nothing at all
U
the low in
my high
The ice pick In my
eye The reason that I cry To my reefer at night...
REPLY;
u
supplements..
one against
the other easy way
to let loose
conscience..
one puff
of your defense
feeds the nerves..what
ends
the spliffs burns eyes that cry
for no reason..
SENSELESS
BUT
replaces she/vil..
you
allowed..
the overdose
a
MONSTER..
the voice of hallucination..
mind
over mannerism..
b there..whats clears ur head
in da morning
becomes thebreakthrough..
She/vil's
the MINERAL..what lost track
of
foolishness..
wears so I bites the bullet..
what's
misunderstood..it happens..
you gonna go back
anyway..
what pet peeves a man..he finds
a high
alternative..
a happy
ending..and makes up with
his lady
in bed..smile now..feel
betta..
hope so..
I be da meddling crowd
means well..
helps
1 purpose
another void with pain in
time of anger
BUT..
speaks forgiveness
the
touch of LOVE
admit this..cuts all the
bullshit
no subsitutes for
a
"Dutch"
Elproducto or white Owl
some excuse
MEN,
a common
need 2 b
CLOSER 2 UR..WOMAN..
understood
"CREATE"
Sheila T Jordan

No comments: