Saturday, October 17, 2009

MY REPLY 2- Kahlil Gibran..THE HEAR & NOW..POET..CREATE..CONTs...

"I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers-
Kahlil Gibran
~~~
I learned
from theory of
"DISCIPLINE"..
what
captures outlines and
circumstance
what believes it's
a way of life..
our brainpower
sharp..
what complicates
meaning..
therefore what bends the
questions and lifts
the strong will
finds substance using
knowledge
the amp of ways and
defies
speech performance
I become the
form of antics
where
power gave me
answers
to b
the undeniable
wisdom and
courage above
all
language translated
(English)
written..yet
the cause
2 reason..POSITIVE..
brillant
but above all..
a sign
of confidence in
me ..
that simple..
not
strange
or ungrateful at all
what
becomes the lesson
learned..self
taught..Elementary
CREATE
Sheila T Jordan

No comments: