Saturday, October 17, 2009

MySpace:JUST ANOTHER LOVESONG..IN 2PT HARMONY/ A DIFFRENCE OF OPINION 2 ME

MySpace: CHECK THIS ONE:
"Hey Cutie it's nice taking a glance at your profile
who says its only diamonds and gold
substances
that sparkle....
that person may have been
misled.
I just feel deep within my heart and soul
that you're a priceless and valuable substance.
and from checking through you profile
i was not only freaked by your beauty
but the beauty of your heart. to conclude this
.You're simply 'perfecto
'which means beauty in perfection.
Your hair,
your eye and nice looking
lips makes you a woman worth looking
at and i,m just looking at your picture
with keen interest of sincerity. I really
respect women and i think that a relationship
built on the pivot of true loveis worth while.and
if you get to know me better you,d
see that i,m far different from the other
Guy's you may have probably met on this social
network
because not only will i cherish your worth
but i,ll appreciate and adore your womanhood
virtue like no other person has done to you
before because i,m real and i,m natural.
If you could just give me a chance to prove
myself to you'll see and feel deep within
yourself that this is no
charade or chess of deception but a tale of
reality and i'm
serious about Knowing you better,
You can add me to your yahoo messenger
list or Write me back on yahoo if
You want a serious relationship....
nikolashanderson@yahoo.com ....Stay Bless. nikolas"

No comments: